Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshya   13 April 2016

Caw cell

Dear Sir,

I am Lakshya.

before asking this question of my life in this open forum i have read about the agony of other group members. which urged me to share my ongoing tale so that i can get a solution for this.

i got married just 2 years back and have landed into the sour soup of CAW CELL.

this was a completely arranged marriage through a website portal and was going well until the problems started initially becoz of little quarrels and difference of opinion. 

to this my wife left my house and went to her parent's house. i got her back once and den twice to save my marriage. but all gone in vain and she kept complaining about small issues and the difference of opinion reached to the highest level where she decided not to live with me anymore and left a year back.

me and my family approached on several occassions to get her back but no body from her family showed the interest and always said "she will take  her own time to understand things dont worry."

No heated arguments nothing got exchanged between the families but my inlaws never had an answer to when she will return back.

i too left the things on time .

And then came the shock of my life a letter from CAW CELL about my apperance against the complaint made by my wife about dowry demand / misappropiation/ property dispute.

during the investigation nothing has been talked about the complaint . even the councellor and the IO told me " you know how these things work. dont worry about the complaint-- issme to sabko pata hai kya kya likha hota hai aap kya chahtey ho ye batao"?

currently we are into counselling sessions where the councellor tried best to work out on a solution for living together again but she completely refused and is not willing. councellor  is suggesting to go for mediation as the councelling hasnt changed a bit of her. 

what should i do ?

should i speak to my IO about the fake complaint made against me?

should i simply go to the mediation and do what they want me to do?

should i lodge a complaint against her in any police station for putting in a fake complaint?

Do i need to apply for any AB noww?

what about her fake complaint to be challenged?

Or should i simply pay these greedy people some money and get over with this??

Please Suggest....

regards 

Lakshya.

Learning

3 Replies

lakshya   13 April 2016

plz help i am really worried about what is gonna happen next as the complaint also have my family member names in it.

(Guest)

She running away, u brining her back, she running away again, all these should have been taught by her parents when she was a kid, what you say she wont understand, she will run to her dad and mom, how long will this go on?  Her parents are the people who are responsbile for this behaviour of hers.  If her upbringing and educatoin was good, she would not have done all this.

Any matter of husband and wife however dirty it is should be solved between four walls of the home,

Police station is meant for criminals and crooks, not husband and wife.

Many will not agree to what I say, but once you go with your problem to police, the marriage is best to be forgotten and divorce should be taken.

The problems which are not solved between four walls of house can never be solved outside of it.

Time for extreme measures, apply for AB now, though there is no need for it as many might tell, better be on safer side than sorry later.  

If she does not want to live with you, go for mutual divorce under 13b HMA, pay them money as one time settlement like sudip, prabudeva, ritik and many others and get rid of her.  And  do not cry about it later.  Life is too short for being sad, sitting and crying.

A walk alone (-)     17 April 2016

Once family matter comes in CAW cell or court nothing remains in relationship. First take AB. No mediation or counsellor can force your wife to live with you. You have already spend two years running around her. Better go MCD. In court only time and money ruin. Neither you nor she will get anything accept divorce. If you dnt want to give her money then first take AB. Then try to approach HC for quash. Forget all this as a bad dream.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register