Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshit   06 April 2017

I just drink a beer at home and went to meet some Freinds and the cops come and caught us . then he check through breathalyzer and it comes to 58mg then they ask us to sign on blank pabandi paper and I am not aware about that so I denied then they take us to hospital for medical and take our thumb prints to do the medical process but no medical done after taking thumb print they just fill it by himself and doctor sign the same without any checkup ...please guide what to do

Akshit   06 April 2017

I just drink a beer at home and went to meet some Freinds and the cops come and caught us . then he check through breathalyzer and it comes to 58mg then they ask us to sign on blank pabandi paper and I am not aware about that so I denied then they take us to hospital for medical and take our thumb prints to do the medical process but no medical done after taking thumb print they just fill it by himself and doctor sign the same without any checkup ...please guide what to do

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     06 April 2017

Hmmm...in Delhi, they usually just do something like this to scare kids or put in a suspicious person entry in their log (not Daily Diary/DD). Usually, its no big deal and nothing to worry about.

But here, I can't imagine why they'd go to all the length and effort to do a blood analysis on you and take your thumb impression. Are you sure this is all?

You may try reporting the same to the ACP by a Registered Post. But quite a few things should be considered: 1. That what you have stated here is absolutely true and complete. 2. That if some proactive police administrator decides to get serious about this, you may be required to appear and report against the cops concerned. Are you prepaed to do that? (I particularly ask this as something happened between me and cops manyyy years ago when I was just a law student and I reported the incident to the then Commissioner of Police who initiated a Vigilance Enquiry against the cops I had reported against and I was called a couple of times to the Vigilance Department for statement and [informal] identification of the cops...though ultimately nothing came out of it but I was scared of antagonizing the cops though I had done nothing wrong 😁).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register