Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aradhana (def)     03 September 2014

Caste certificate related issue

Hello sir.

My name is Aradhana. I was born in uttar pradesh but currently living in jharkhand for past 25 years. I have a scheduled caste certificate of uttar pradesh but as i am not living there, I wanted to get a Scheduled Caste certificate of Jharkhand, but as per Jharkhand Law, I cant get it because I dont have any ancestral property on the name of my family or ancestors here.

I have applied for bank officers post and mentioned my permanent address as the one in jharkhand where we are residing since past 25 years. Now as i dont have Jharkhand Scheduled caste certificate, will they reject my application? Or what should I do now to get my problem solved?

Please help me I am very tensed about this situation.

Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     26 October 2014

Dear Aradna

The caste certificate issued by UP Govt is valid across the country. They cannot reject it.

If they do so u can contest the same.

Bhuwan Raj, Adv

Cell: 09839268489

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2014

agreed.. In India all Govt banks are central Govt organisations.

awanish   15 March 2015

sir,

I am from jamshedpur, jharkhand. I belong to blacksmith caste.and i think that this is obc. i am a bit confused over the segregation of creamy layer and non creamy layer, and what should i do inorder to obtain this caste certificate as i am preparing for cat. please help me to sort things out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register