Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     06 November 2013

Case status for appeal in dv case

Hi,

I have filed appeal in session court for dismal of DV case against me as it is filed after divorce and with false allegation.Submitted proof in session court..First date was 25th Oct 2013 but ex wife didn't come and next date given for 30th nov 13.no summons issue to ex wife.now the case status shows as below:what does it mean>

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Appeal granted.  Check papers with your lawyer, he would have applied for certified copy by now.  Congrats.

fighting for my brother (HR)     06 November 2013

hi can we check any case status on online even it was filed my anybody else.please share the link for UP cases.

Dear Helping hand,

This status is from session court where i have filed my appeal against court proceeding in Trail court.

In lower court dates are being given in every 10 days but we are not attending dates and waiting for session court date which is on 30th Nov 2013.Here in lower court current status showing as "Further Order".

Is it fine not to attend lower court date.

Dear fighting for my brother,

You can easily check status on net for UP cases just google ditrict court meerut or any district and then search by party/respondent name.

Thanks

1 Like

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     06 November 2013

Ur application lies in Session court where ur wife has not yet appeared as respondent. So court wl take some more time 2 decide on it. Till then MM court may postpone hearing as per its wish. No stay oredrs are with u, so its lower courts discretion whether to take hearing or wait

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2013

As far as the status stating 'Case Disposed' means that the said case has been decided.  Please physically clarify the details from the staff of the concerned court so that you should not be misguided over the machine display which may be erroneous and can be rectified later. 

Is it possible "Case Disposed" means my application have been accepted to Argue.

Because till now there is not a single date listed after 25th Oct 2013 & before 30th nov 13 and no summons issued to ex-wife.

Harrassed (accountant)     28 January 2014

Hi Experts,

Update on my case:

In lowercourt we are not attending dates from last 4 months as we already filed quash appeal in session court.But lower court are giving dates after dates with purpose of hearings as "further order" then "apearance" and now "Statement U/s 313 Cr.Pc".

Now lower court given date for 26/04/2014 with purpose of hearing as "Statement U/s 313 Cr.Pc" i want to know what does it means.do we all need to attend court on that date.

In session court:

No progress till now date after date,but suddenly judge given date for 6th feb for "Evidence" showing as perpose of hearing and we are ready for that.no problem in session court.

My concern is related to lower court only having "statement U/s 313 cr.pc" is displaying.what does it mean?

Thank you very much..i really appreciates the support till now i received here and i would like to help others in future after returning to india in next couple of months with the knowledge i gained here to all the needy people.

Best Regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harrassed

Dear Helping hand,

This status is from session court where i have filed my appeal against court proceeding in Trail court.

In lower court dates are being given in every 10 days but we are not attending dates and waiting for session court date which is on 30th Nov 2013.Here in lower court current status showing as "Further Order".

Is it fine not to attend lower court date.

Until such time you get stay orders on proceedings from the sessions court, the lower court will keep on putting dates as the matter is not yet been disposed off at the lower court level.  Only after passing of final orders from the lower court will the lower court stop issuing dates to you.  You need not attend such lower court dates as the matter is pending before the sessions court.  And the same be brought to the notice by your advocate to the magistrate as parallel proceedings is a offence according to law.

Thanks

Hi Experts, Update on my case: In lowercourt we are not attending dates from last 4 months as we already filed quash appeal in session court.But lower court are giving dates after dates with purpose of hearings as "further order" then "apearance" and now "Statement U/s 313 Cr.Pc". Now lower court given date for 26/04/2014 with purpose of hearing as "Statement U/s 313 Cr.Pc" i want to know what does it means.do we all need to attend court on that date. In session court: No progress till now date after date,but suddenly judge given date for 6th feb for "Evidence" showing as perpose of hearing and we are ready for that.no problem in session court. My concern is related to lower court only having "statement U/s 313 cr.pc" is displaying.what does it mean? Thank you very much..i really appreciates the support till now i received here and i would like to help others in future after returning to india in next couple of months with the knowledge i gained here to all the needy people. Best Regards

CRPC 313 means trial of your case will start with JO BHI KAHOONGA SACH KAHOONGA, SACH KE ELAVA KUCH NAHI KAHOONGA...... and your evidence will be taken in the witness box and the accused, co-accused need to appear before court on such date or magistrate will issue warrant and the named in the warrant will be arrested, kept in lockup and then brought to the court premises.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register