LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Case on order stage

A private complaint under I.P.C. (383-389) was filed in court and judge ordered local police to investiage and submit report under crpc 202. As usual police submitted negative report. In reply i produced video recording as well as telephonic recording as  a evidence where police pressured me to withdraw the complaint and forced me to resolve the matter amicably. I refused to do so and therefore police submitted negative report. Judge asked me name of the police officer. I mentioned name of DSP, PSI as well as constable who were involved in pressuring me falsely. Judge heard the video recording conversation of all these officers and their way of conducting investiagtion and even he was shocked. So he immediately gave me a next date and put the matter under 'ORDER' stage. I am sure, there is no way judge would dispose the matter atleast after providign concrete evidence now the only thing i can assume is he can either direct police to properly conduct investigation or take matter under his cognizance and order police to register F.I.R. or directly summon accused.  Can someone tell what are the other possible scenarios in a case like this ? What could happen when the case is on ORDER stage.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     03 May 2015

Sir,

That's something which only Judge can say on the next date as in what's going to the order, yes but the judge can order some other police officials apart from the one who has conducted the investigation to conduct the fair and proper investigation and submit the report.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Adv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register