LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajosh   12 November 2017

Case number not in causelist

My matter of case transfer and merger of two cases running in two different jurisdictions is in bombay highcourt. This case was scheduled for order on a date. The causelist on that date does not have matter (as seen online). My lawyer had to discharge himself from the case on the last date due to some logistics. I have to get my order before my next date in the lower court. Since ny name and case number is not in the cause list of the date for order, how do i find out when the order will happen, what is the next date? Why was ould my case not come in the causelist? Is there foul play involved?

Learning

1 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     12 November 2017

Originally posted by : ajosh
My matter of case transfer and merger of two cases running in two different jurisdictions is in bombay highcourt. This case was scheduled for order on a date. The causelist on that date does not have matter (as seen online). My lawyer had to discharge himself from the case on the last date due to some logistics. I have to get my order before my next date in the lower court. Since ny name and case number is not in the cause list of the date for order, how do i find out when the order will happen, what is the next date? Why was ould my case not come in the causelist?
Is there foul play involved?

It may be only ryping error.

Go and check with reader of the court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register