Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SD Bot   21 June 2015

Case file missing from district court

Hi All,

My sister has case pending in Gujarat with women cell. Her case was filed based on domestic violence with her brother in law not giving her any means to live after death of her husband. 

We filed a complaint in woman cell and it has been going on for two years now. Last week concerned judge had a transfer and new judge came in his place. We were very near to judgement and we suspect case files were stolen from court with bribe. Now we are told by court that our case file is missing and court can not proceed without case file. In this scenario, I have few questions,

1. Who is responsible for maintenance of files in court?
  2. How do we trace the case file?
  3. How do we proceed now to file a complaint? Where should we file a complaint?
  4. We have all the copies of documents. Is it possible to reconstruct the case?

Any help is appreciated. Please answer it as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Ghanshyam (Individual)     21 June 2015

I have similar problem, I had filed a application to SDM office for encroachment removal but after 2 years, at the last stage i got to know from sdm office that the file with application and avidences is missing and they are unable to proceed further and Advised to give another application which will take another two years.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register