Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palash Kumar Debnath   27 November 2017

Case 498(a) 448 323 506 34 false case on me & brotherinlaw

Dear Experts,

Kindly Advice, I filed a divorce case on cruelty ground on R R Dist court(HYDERABAD). My marriage is arranged As, my wife doesn’t want to rejoin conjugal life with me even after 3 years. as we have not stayed together not more than 7 months that to be on breaks. .I tried all the way to convince her. But she always tells lies and tried to showed everyone that she is a victim and harassed by husband and in-laws, even i tried for marriage counseling also but every time she denied. Even I took rented house for her and gave all the basic amenities. but that also gone in vain. Later on doesn’t have any option left with me. So, filed a divorce case as she is not ready to join my company. She is just putting all allegation on my family member especially she is after my sister. and she is telling that she will not give divorce also. As, i got to know that she is having a extra martial affair. but I am not able to prove it. as she is in her home town with her parents and parents a supporting her a lot.

Last 14/Nov/2017 I received a call from her father and the have invited me to come and talk for resolve the issue for all. I and my brother in law went to their house in a positive note on 23rd/nov/2017 for rejoin. But her father called police and my wife shouted that I tried to kill her and me and my brother in law beated her parents which is absolutely false. in return she filed a complaint to local police station. Police people without any enquiry or counseling they have booked us under above mention section. next day through court we got a bail. 

Please advice  what should I do. as my brother in law also got dragged and we don't have a single relative near my wife home.(kolkata).

I still want my wife leave all extra martial affair and rejoin my company for our betterment.

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     27 November 2017

Your wife and her parents left no stone unturned in committing all sort of cruelty by filling false criminal complaint against you when you had gone for mediation and settlement of the matrimonial dispute. The wife is living away from you for no reason for 3 years thus sufficient ground for divorce on the ground of desertion for 2 years or more. You should forget keeping such wife who has already broken down the marriage by her acts. You still maintain cordial relationship towards her, that is good for you to show in the court proceedings and that too when you have information about her illicit relationship. Anyhow please if you do not have good enough proof of her illicit relationship outside marriage, then better avoid bringing it in the court case proceedings as such charges if fail to prove can spoil your otherwise good divorce case.

1 Like

(Guest)

Take divorce.  Your marriage has no taste left in it.  Running behind her you will become old.

Better to get rid of her and find someone who can give you peaceful life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register