LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R. Chandra   03 August 2018

Car parking issue near kitchen window from different society member

Hello, I am staying with my parents at ground floor in Mumbai. We have 4 wings in our society. All 4 wings have separate committees. One of the member from another wing is parking his car's back side with emission part near our kitchen window. Due to this parking pattern, smoke from car comes to our kitchen window at the time of entry and exit. We requested car owner so many times to park his car in a proper manner but he is refusing it to do so and saying don't talk to me, talk to your and my society secretory. Notice board are already there on wall indicating owner to park his car in a proper manner but he is completely ignoring it and gives silly excuses. We made many attempts before our committee with writing. But committee tried to escape from the matter so that we fight against each other and they watch the show. Secretary and chairman have told us that he is not a member of our society so solve your problem by your own. They have also said i'ts not a society matter, it's your personal matter. But on other side, every renovation , modification , installation step is taking place jointly by our wing and our neighbor wing's committee. Car owner says... • Talk to your secretary and committee for your problems. My wing's secretory has allotted this car parking to me so I will park my car in this way only. • He rudely says.. Go where ever you want to go & Do whatever you want to do, We will park our car in this way only. We sent request SMS to Society Secretary of another wing regarding the same but there is no response from his end. So I met him personally but he also rudely said there no such parking rules on how to park a car near ground floor. So I will not stop him to park his car in any manner. We also requested our wing's society committee issue a notice to stop this nuisance and provide a copy of Notice issued by our wing's Society committee to other Wing's Society Committee with our society stamp after issuing it BUT we are not receiving it from last almost 2 months. Instead of providing reply, our chairman says they have a legitimate parking near your wall and kitchen and our wing's society committee can't do anything. Our wing's committee escapes for giving stamp on request latter almost every time whenever we give anything in writing by saying, we are doing this for free and we are not charging anything from society. They take more than to weeks to give a society stamp also. Can we take objection on his parking ? How this problem can be resolved?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register