Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     09 April 2009

Candidates Assets Declaration - How true?

Dear All,

Can we have our Netas adminsteredTruth Serum to determine the Real Financial Assets. And disqualify if they fail the test??

DO  U Agree?

Learning

5 Replies

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     09 April 2009

While going through newspapers about our great political leaders and their declared value of assets . . . I feel how this politicians are making us fools . . .  .  most of them have  no own house, car, have very few thousands as bank balance in India  (these politicians will have crores and crores of rupees in Swiss Bank and other countries) . . . even a middle-income group have all these facilities . . . Fed up with these spineless opportunistic politicians . . .  Oh God please save our country  and its people  from these selfish, self centred, heartless politicians.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     10 April 2009

Mr Shre !

I do not agree that the Statemtns are correct

I agree with Mr Perumal

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 April 2009

I am sorry to say this, but this is just a formality on papers, by showing an ant hill even if there are Mountains. I have experienced it with few State Giant Leaders in my State. Its just a farce nothing else.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 April 2009

It will be impossible to do such experience against those Giant Leaders. Mind you, they can even change the Laws in their favour.

(Guest)

What our income-tax department people are doing?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register