LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra   23 October 2016

Cancellation of sale deed and court fee thereof

our ancestor property at dist Satara, Maharashtra was fraudulently, conspiratorially transferred by Mr A with help others buyers and Govt officers  in his Name first in Records of rights in CTS and sold it Mr B by registered sale deed for consideration of 40 Lacs next day  and Mr B sold it to Mr C by reg. sale deed with consideration of 75 Lacs in next 15 days. 

we have filed civil suit for injunction and declaration.against A , B C  and registered an FIR, Now, Subsequently, on our appeal Supdt Land records have cancelled Mr A, B and C Names from records of Rights and State of Mah. filed ch. sheet against A only. we have complete possession of property from 1896 till now.  

Now i have following questions

1 how much court fee we need pay for cancellation of 40 Lacs and 75 lacs registered sale deed of B & C ?   can get get waival  of the same ? 

2.Mere declaration by court that both sale deed are Null and Void ab Intio is enough instead of cancellation

3.can we file suit defamation criminal case and claim profits generated from sale deed in the same civil suit with additional pray.

4. how can we transfer this civil suit and criminal case filed by State of Maharashtra to High court Bombay.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     23 October 2016

1) U need to calculate the actual land value and on that pay the court fee stamp.

For concessation u need to contact registrar of court.

2) Cancellation of sale deed is required .

3) No for defemation u need to file different suit.

4) U need to make application for transfer of case to Hon. High court W.r.t. transfer of case.

If u appreciate my solution  then will u give THANK on my LCI profile.?

Ravindra   23 October 2016

Thanlks Adv Bharat for your prompt advice on cancellation of sale deed.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 October 2016

Who is Mr.A? 

Is he a Co-sharer in ancestarl property?

If you are not involved in fraudulent sale deed; then should you be penalized, in any sense?

You may check with a very able and senior counsel specializing in revenue/property/civil matters. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register