LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   14 August 2015

Cancellation of release deed with consideration

I am male . I got loan in private bank and purchsed a property in chennai by 2005 jointly with my wife.

later we had misunderstanding and we seperated from 2006. I applied divorce by 2008.My wife came to my house and told me that settle me amount and i can give release deed for property . And i paid her amount and i got release deed with consideration. later on she created  quarel and booked me in 498 A and other section for harrasement and i was arrested. Later on the case was going .In 2011 she by herself  cancelled the release deed without my knowledge and litigated the property. In DEC 2011 she given a memo to court for accepting the divorce.

Later in 2013 i came to know about the cancellation and applied WRIT pettion . till now the pettion is not coming for hearing due to frequent change of judge.

kindly help me in my case to get back my property.

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 August 2015

was that a registered relinguishment deed.if so did she file a case that she made the relinguishment deed under coercion or fraud and obtained a decree in her favour

kumar   14 August 2015

yes it is registered release deed with consideration. The release deed she cancelled later by herself without my knowledge.  yes she filed a case as an FIR IN that  they mentioned this also. not a seperate case she filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register