Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukanya.m (Claims Audit)     17 February 2014

Cancellation of registeredagreement of slae

Hi

I would like to know the details for cancellation of registered agreement of sale. i am a seller. the buyer promised me to pay the amount in 7.5 months time.Now the time is getting completed in 10 days. mean while he promised to pay half the amonut in 45 days which he dint do. now its going to be 7.5 months.  When ever I go ask for the money he would dorge telling he would pay it together. now he has sent a lawyer notice telling that I have not revealed proper details about the property & its my mistake & i need to clarify all his mistake. When ask him either personally or thruogh telephone about the clarification he tells everything is right. recently I acme to know h e has done the same with 6 others in the same & not even registered even a single property & he keeps threatning everybody through police. he threatned me aswell. now I am sacred. now somebody advise me how to go about? i just now need details to cancel the agreement of sale.

Learning

4 Replies

Chellapandian (Legal Consultant)     17 February 2014

Mrs/Ms Sukanya,

Need more inputs on your agreement with the buyer, especially the covenants and terms and conditions.

Legally we have the option to cancel the agreement , but to confirm it's alignment with your case , we need the above inputs.

Thanks,

Chellapandian.K

D.V.RamaKrishna (Advocate)     17 February 2014

Sukanya,

Consult a lawyer and give a reply to the legal notice sent by the buyer asking for details of property.

In your reply notice clarify all the doubts raised in the legal notice and finally tell him to abide by the contract entered into vide agreement of sale or else tell him that you would take appropriate legal action to either get the contract enforced or rescind the contract.

sukanya.m (Claims Audit)     18 March 2014

Dear Sir 

Here is the agreement of sale. I would forward the legal notice sent by the opponent as well . Kindly provide me a good suggestion.

Attached File : 1015396542 picture.jpg, 1015396542 picture 001.jpg, 1015396542 picture 002.jpg downloaded: 106 times

sukanya.m (Claims Audit)     18 March 2014

Sir

I am attaching the legal notice of the opponent. Kindly guide me.

regards,

Sukanya.

Attached File : 1015396542 legal notice.jpg, 1015396542 legal notice-1.jpg, 1015396542 legal notice-2.jpg downloaded: 110 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register