LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyotiranjan Sahoo   18 October 2016

Cancellation of dalil

We are two brothers and four sisters. all are married. my father is now 86 years old. My father sold his property to another person without informing me and with the help of my younger brother only.The property owner is my father by donated(gifted) not parental property. Is there any possibility to cancel the registered dalil? if then guide me. now the dalil (property) under mutation case? not settlement yet. how it will be cancelled? or any chance to cancel or not? please gudie me.

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 October 2016

Your query is not clear on one question. At one place you say your father sold away  that property y along with his younger son. At another place you say he gifted it to  someone. In the same vein you say it is  not parental or your father's ancestral property.That means  it is your father's self acquired property.Your father being the absolute owner  can deal with the  property in whatever manner he likes such as selling or gifting tosome one etc. His children have no legal right to  your father's action of selling or gifting  of his self acquired proerty by your father.If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

Jyotiranjan Sahoo   21 October 2016

Dear Sir,

I am clearing about acuisition of property by my father. He is now out of mind being more than 80 years old and he is foster child of his father. but the documents of property belong to my fathers name. Now the property was sold by him to another person without informing us. we came to know now after 4months, but mutation under process but with our application to Tahasildar, the process is stopped now for time being.

kindly suggest  me the process or civil law by which we will return back our property. am thinking about permanent injection (156) is it wise for this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register