Cancel of partiotion deed

Hi Sir/Madam,

My Brother-in-laws attempted a Partition Deed along with my wife by keeping her in dark. As my wife is low educated and not aware of it. Now can I get the Partition Deed cancelled. The deed was made Un-equal partitions among 3 legal heirs. (My Wife & her 2 Brothers). Pls advise me in this aspect.


 you should clarify, whether it is a registered partition deed? who is in possession of the property? If the same is registered then approach a civil court by praying declare the Partition deed as null and void and take a plea that the same was obtained by fraud and coercion...



It was Registered on 19 Jan 2015 and property was shared among 3 as 1) 72 lacs,2) 54 Lacs and for my wife 3) 1 lac which is not equal. Pls Advise.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu