Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sultan (director)     07 May 2013

Can you remove a rcn?

hi

i am an nri staying in thailand previously lived in u.a.e. for 10 years but left u.a.e. due to credit card non payments amounting to dirhams 150.000 and during my last visit to chennai from bangkok i was detained at chennai immigration and was told a red corner notice has been issued against me and detained me and were contacting delhi ncb for case details but after 2 hours they left me saying they could not get any details from them and after 15 days when i left chennai to bangkok i was again detained and same procedure contacted delhi ncb but no reply as the time was up for flight to take off they left me but now i have to come to chennai again but i am scared that they may harass me again so is there any one who can help me remove my name from immiration or help me clear my name or can get me out from immigration when i come ofcourse i know i have to pay just let me know if there is anyone who can help me.

#regards

sultan.

Learning

2 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     07 May 2013

I can help u.....u can contact me at 9871158578

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     08 May 2013

Dear Mr. Sultan, You can call me any time. I am ready to help you, i have sorted out similar cases. Rajiv Bhasin Advocate bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register