Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arfaz   28 August 2016

Can wife get divorce without husband's knowledge

Dear Sir,

I'm Arfaz from coimbatore Tamilnadu, India. my wedding held on 14/01/2010. after 3 months we seperetaed and living alone we have a girlnow her age is 6yrs. I have a criminal case in my name and i'm attending court callings every month.

I haven't seen my daughter till now and i don't know where they are living too. All of sudden this month i got a mail from my wife that she got divorce from me. I begged her to show my daughter once but she refused.

I want to know is there any law that my wife can get divorce without notifying me and to refuse to show my daughter. Please help me by givign advice and guidence.

Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Arfaz   28 August 2016

Thank you sir. There is 4 family court in chennai how can we find which court please guide me.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 August 2016

It appears that you are a Muslim. Is your wife also Muslim? Was your marriage performed under Muslim law (Shariat). If so divorce also will be governed by Muslim law. If she has obtained divorce through court, ask her to send copy of the court order granding divorce.

A walk alone (-)     30 August 2016

your wife can get divorce by giving false address and it can become ex-party. You can search on website ecourt .gov.in whether she had obtained or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register