Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can wife decide the city she want to live?

Page no : 2

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     18 November 2011

I am surprised that in LCi it has become a fashion to pin point members in spite of grappling with the queries and answer required. I hope members stop pin pointing each other, as the saying goes: if you point one finger to other four fingers are poining towards you.

(Guest)

I USED THE WORD MOST...BUT TAJOB DID NOT SEE IT IN HIS MIDNIGHT RANGEELA MOOD THROUGH 

RAINBOW GLASS..

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 November 2011

Originally posted by :ruhi..D METRO GIRL
"
I USED THE WORD MOST...BUT TAJOB DID NOT SEE IT IN HIS MIDNIGHT RANGEELA MOOD THROUGH 

RAINBOW GLASS..
"

arey Roshan Ara Begum padha tha MOST bina black and rainbow chismish ke lekin MOST ke baad MEN likha apney uske baad toh baki ka nahi padha….. jaroorat hi nahi samjha aur mera trademark (rainbow glasses…) mere ko chepney se pahley wohi trademark nikal ke likhana next time jaab tum 7 sahelia mujhe itna impress karney mei compete kar rahi hon eik dusarey ke saath sabhi posting mei formula change kar ke...........

Kya jamana aa gaya hai....

Kaash itna competition apani marriage bacjhane mei kiya hotey tum 7 sahelion nei toh aaz yaha chappar chappar nahi karati rahti sarey din ……..mera toh yeh bread n butter hai mai kaha jayu iss jagha ke siva ……

abhi baki ki training baki hai tum 7 sahelio ko dena........

ta ra rum pum pum 

(Guest)

Krishna Kumar, she wants to get rid of you. Probably some old affair got reactivated.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     21 November 2011

Originally posted by :Advocate
"
Krishna Kumar, she wants to get rid of you. Probably some old affair got reactivated.
"

Yes Sir, you are correct. I am trying my level best to get some evidence, lets see what to do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register