LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ninadgac31 (Engineer)     14 July 2011

Can we use RTI against stock exchange?

Can we use RTI act against stock exchange to get information about listing process update from stock exchange.(BSEINDIA) ? I had bough a stock named Octant Interactive 1 year before which delisted via merger / demerger scheme on 15th Dec 2010. As per merger / demerger scheme we were about to get 20% shares of Octant Ind and 80% shares of Five X finance. Out of which we got 20% octant ind on 12 th Feb 2011. But we have not got yet Five X finance shares in which our 80% capital is stuck.

I tried to contact them at email ID given by company but not getting any response. What can be done?

Can we use RTI?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

pervez (adviser)     14 July 2011

Yes.... but you may have to pay the charges towards photocopy, as may be demanded by the stock exchange.. for each copy the charges are Rs. 2/- besides application fee of Rs. 10/- .. make an application to Public Information Officer of stock exchange...

ninadgac31 (Engineer)     14 July 2011

Thanks for reply. I have not used RTI before.

What photocopies are needed? Do I need to provide certified photocopies?

sachin (GM)     13 November 2011

Exchanges do not accept RTI.  You can only ask information with SEBI which they will never give easily.

NSE acts as an informer to the Brokers whereby they retrieve the critical information        /Complaint from Client and provides the information to the   Broker but do not provide the            complete documents /information to the client from Brokers and the clients   are   made   to            fight    their     Cases   with incomplete information and as a result loose their case. NSE also does not support or provide any information about your account till they are forced by the   Arbitrators. That is why it does not want to come under RTI. 

Moreover, Investor Service Cell exposes your case to the Brokers but Brokers firmly says that they will speak at the right Platform i.e Arbitration. Accordingly, the Platform is created for Brokers to Fight against Client and with sudden magic produces / discloses certain non-executed documents (got signed by client through misrepresentation) and other evidences that never existed before and Client may not be aware about those facts.

Illegal unauthorized trading is being carried out by the Stock brokers under the umbrella / shelter of NSE and is not monitored as desired by SEBI.

The matter has been published in the magazine "Money Life".

Writ Petition has been filed by Sachin Bhardwaj ,  Honorary Secretary INVESTOR PROTECTION GROUP,  against Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), in the interest of the Public at Large, Seeing the gravity of the Case Hon’ble  Justice Vipin Sanghi has referred it to Division Bench of Hon’ble High Court, Delhi in the Category of PIL and will be heard on 16 November.

INVESTOR PROTECTION GROUP and PEOPLE FOR THE NATION have come into existence to help / guide the affected persons without any Charges. You may call on 9810933322,  9810045020 and share grievances against Share  Brokers / SEBI / NSE / MCX on investorprotectiong@yahoo.com . Be careful, you may be the next victim of the ongoing Organised White Collar Stock Market Scam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register