Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINJAMURI SUBRAHMANYAM (TECHNICIAN)     22 November 2014

Can we register any property with certified copy?

I wish to purchase a house plot  (230 sq.yds) from a party. He says that the original document was lost long back.  He shown me a certified copy taken from the registrar office. I took encumberence certificate on the preoperty.  It is clear.  No transctions were recorded after his registration.

My Questions:

1] Can I purchase the plot ?

2] Any chanceses of problem for sale from my hands ?

3] What documentary precautions are to be taken if it can be purchased ?

Learning

5 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     22 November 2014

File the complaint to concern police department regarding documents missing and put the condition that I will pay the full amount after registration and visit the concern SDM for registration. 9891000491

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     23 November 2014

1) No, you shouldn't purchase the said plot. 2) Yes, it will create problems. 3) What to talk of precautions, go away from this person who is dragging you in a fraud.

1) No, you shouldn't purchase the said plot. 2) Yes, it will create problems. 3) What to talk of precautions, go away from this person who is dragging you in a fraud.

vijaykakkar   20 April 2015

Hi

My aunt  had purchased a house in lucknow 15 years back. At that time, the transaction was done through general power of attorney and an agreement with details that the payment has been made and nothing is due (on 50+20+20+10 stamp paper with 2 witnesses). Not sure if it is agreement of sale/sale deed.

Please assist can this property now be transferred to the her name. what are the options?

Thanks

Vijay

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register