LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Pandey (Freelancer)     03 July 2013

Can we file a fresh petition against rejected bail on 498a

My Brother has filed an application for Anticipatory Bail for 498a (which was false filed by his wife) in Jamshedpur court on 03rd Nov’12, bail got rejected on January’13 then we moved to Ranchi High Court on Feb’13, we wear in hope to finally will get the bail but it has been rejected from there also and ground is given that my brother get into the mess and beaten the girl and her lawyer in the court room/ mediation centre during mediation, as it has been happened accordingly just its opposite, her advocate has slapped my brother, and her family & relatives also beaten my brother in the mediation centre, mediation judge has complaint verbally these all things, last month my brother has got a major “Heart Attack” due to all these things happens to him, we had sent all the reports to my advocate, we don’t know what happens there, we only get the information that my brother’s bail is rejected due to the above ground, listing to all this one of our family friend suggested that we should file a fresh petition to enquire all this things to the Ranchi High Court.

So I would be more graceful to you sir that please give me the appropriate suggestion in this case

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register