Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudarshan   08 August 2019

Can we convert restitution of conjugal in to divorce ?

Hi,

I want to convert restitution of conjugal in to Divorce. Can I do so ?

I've got married on Dec, 2017. We stayed to gather for around 4 months, then after creating scene that I have affaire outside (which is not true), she left home with the printed note that she is mentally harashed and many things. First time I anyhow convenced her to come home. After some days she again left home on Aug, 2018 till now, with another printed note. So I filled section 9 case against her. But  she was not ready to come home. We had few councilings in family court. While we were attending counciling she raised comlaint against me in Bharosa cell. There again we had few counciling sessions. still she was not ready to come home. Then it was not settled, so she take report and raised Police complaint against me. She was trying for 498 but, as she was doing  it after more than 8 months after leaving home. PSI gave me warning with Act 149 and asked me to leave.

Now this case in court after councilings which is not settled. But now she is ready to come home. Some one or her lawyer gave her idea to go to my home. And she  is saying  that she wants to stay with me.

Her family was threatening  me to beat me and kill me. They did lots of scene at my home, used bad word for me and for my family.

Now I don't want to be with her. So can I convert it in Divorce ?

I have dicided to appear in court in next date and let judges know that, even I have raised case of section 9, I don't want to be with her and I want Divorce from her. Is it possible for me?

Your valuable suggestion would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

sm.calcutta (Advocate)     11 August 2019

it's possible

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register