Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Marathe (Computer Operator)     12 November 2014

Can unauthorized/temporary guardian be owner of the property

Hi there,

Me from Maharashtra. Me a physical challenged person with 50% disability. Me have slightly moving problem. Me owner of my flat in a apartment where my family residence.

My father pays all bill, tax, apartment maintenance, sicking fund etc. behalf of me. Me receive receipt by my name as payer.

My question is, me heard somewhere, that who pay taxes which are related with land, payer can be owner if it happen for long duration. Dont know about real estate matters.

Kindly guide me for the matter, my father wish to be owner of my property & he has lots of knowledge about property matters. My family make me owner against his decision & he is not right person to be owner of my family property.

If it happen for long time, can he be the owner. What to do to avoid the situation? Is there any other way to keep myself from such transactions? Can me authorize him to pay only taxes without lost my ownership?

Thanks alot,

Amit Marathe

Learning

3 Replies

praveen kumar (LEGAL MANAGER)     12 November 2014

Dear amit
do not worry.  as your father is paying all bills and taxes in your name (as the receipts are in your name) you dont have to worry about ownership of the property.

1 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     13 November 2014

Your ownership and legal title in well guarded by law unless and until you sign any POA or sale deed or any other document for transfer of property.
1 Like

Amit Marathe (Computer Operator)     14 November 2014

Thanx to both :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register