LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Sharma   17 October 2019

Can mcd booked property be regularized?

Respected team I am planning to buy a newly constructed builder floor in Bank Enclave, Rajouri Garden. When i checked the property online, i found that the GF/Basement and Stilt parking were booked under MCD Delhi for extra construction. When I asked the builder accepted and told me that they have already submitted fees for regularization of new map and MCD has taken snaps of entire building and they will be receiving the new approved map and conpletion certificate. I was also informed thatbthe property will always show up online as booked, since their is no provision to remove the online status of previously issued notice against property. I am still getting suspicious as I am not aware If a property once booked, can still be regularized without demolition of extra construction. Please help

Learning

2 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     17 October 2019

Please check before any property purchase as builder under ploy sell properties which are not legal

Rahul Sharma   18 October 2019

Thanks Anil, my question is what documents do I need to obtain from builder and whether there is any thing possible like "regularization" of booked property?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register