LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (TA)     27 May 2015

Can i transfer ownership of rented premises pagdi system

I Rajkumar Gupta living in Kalyan, Mumbai residing in Chawl (Pagdi System) for last 31 years with Parents. We have 2 shops as well as 2 Room. Landlord Issues Receipt in name of my Mummy.
Due to certain Circumstances (Family condition worsened ) we were not able to pay Rents since 2006. 

Proprietor Name Pending Total in Months Rent Per Month Total Rent per Month Total Pending for "n" Months
Since To Month Including Taxes
Janta Floor Mill Feb-07 Apr-15 98 200 120 320       31,360.00
Janta Stores Feb-07 Apr-15 98 150 90 240       23,520.00
Kalavati Kedarnath Gupta Nov-06 Apr-15 101 100 60 160       16,160.00
Raju Kedarnath Gupta Jan-07 Apr-15 99 600 360 960       95,040.00

Total       166,080.00

Now the problem is Our Landlord has started abusing my Parents. ( Father is an Heart patient aged 65 and Mummy is also not good with her health (Rhenmatoid Arthirits, Diabetese and Heart Patient too aged 58.)

We have Paid blindly 50000/- Cash to him in two installemtns around December 2011, but we were not given Rent receipts, when demanded then he says he will use this money to Fight in court.

he started abusing with all the bad words to my parents and pushing my father. Now recently he has hired a infamous goon ( said to be Chhota Rajan's associate) of Kalyan to vacate room. 

My wife is pregnant with due in July first week, and moreover this all trouble has been creating impact on Daily life.; 
i am fed up of his harrasment, what can be done in this matter??

Rents are pending from 2007, he is not accepting . Only once we gave him Cash of 50000/- in December 2011 and we have no receipt to prove that.

Now the net Rents is amountign to 166,080/-

Also i have query is Can we transfer this Tenant owneership of Two Rooms +  Two Shops , to another buyer whoever wishes to buy this with one lumpsum amount with all Valid agreements ( 20-25 lakhs) So that i will move out from here and shift to another Place.

Also Do i hv to pay Landlord from this amount

Also I am ready to pay the Outstanding rent if i have no options left. 

Pls suggestttttttt

Learning

1 Replies

bsrao   28 May 2015

Pay the outstandings by means of a demamd draft so you can prove the payment in case there is an issue in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register