Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Kumar (Business)     13 March 2013

Can i take this offer when divorce is process

Hi,

I got married and lived with wife for only 3 months. She was in affair with some guy, I came to know. Then misunderstanding started, she left without telling me anything.

I filed divorce case after 2 years of separation. Now case is running more then 1 year. During the period, I got lots of opportunity to go out of India from my office. I rejected, because she will file any case against me such as 498a, DV etc., Still now no case filed against me. I did not do any mistake, I also have enough proof for that.

Now my company forcing me to go onsite for a project, on which they are ready to pay a good salary. I am confused now to take this offer or not. I am also afride, if I earn much salary will it endup paying for her as maintenance more.

She is well educated MCA, was working during marriage as Software Engg. She quit the job intentionally and blaming me I asked her to resign. I am not sure she is working now.

Please help me to take a decision.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Today you might have this offer, tomrw you might not.

So when offer there, grab it....................Divorce, that this all will keep going on and on till it gets over.

Take up that new job!

vijay (M)     13 March 2013

take it up and move on.  don't worry about the cases that might be filed.  these things keep going on and on.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     14 March 2013

Thanks for both of you... I confirmed to go after many confusion. Thanks for driving correct direction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register