Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Shivaji (not applicable)     01 September 2014

Can i register my computer training centre as sole proprieto

Dear sir/madam

I am rahul from karnataka. i am M.Sc (computer science) graduate.

i want to open a small computer training center with maximum of 10 seat capacity as SOLE PROPRIETOR only. i don't want other type of registration.

i am tired of searching solutions about my doubts on internet. no one is answering fully and properly. so i am asking you. bcz you are solving the problems of many people.

MY QUESTION IS DIRECT

1) can i open computer training center as a SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP?

2) can i give govt valid certificates to my students after the completion of course as a SOLE PROPRIETOR?

3) where to register my sole proprietorship computer training center(in local munisipality or somewhere else?

Learning

14 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 September 2014

1. There is no legal requirement for registeration of such a shop/business.

2. If you feel strong about registeration, contact local lawyer/CA for registeration of your shop/business under Shops & Establishment Act (State Subject) 

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     01 September 2014

Dear Rahul,

You need to register a company always. Also, other Tax authorities will also require registration. You need to contact a Local Tax consultant. none other than that.

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     01 September 2014

Also, here in Mumbai, we have to adhere to the Shop and Establishment Act. You need to know about that in the state of Karnataka what are the other statutory norms that need to be adhered to. Now that can be done by your local tax consultant only.

Thank u very much vasishta sir and arpit sir fir your quick response. But my doubt is not cleared plz guide me coorrectly sir....

1) J C vasista sir. I know it is not necessary to register sole proprietorship in india. But If i do not register my sole proprietor firm how can i give certificate to my students leagally. Is it possible sir? 2) @arpit lalan sir and @vasishta sir----any way i am registering my sole propritorship.if i registrer as a sole proprietor can i give certificates to my students.

I understood 70% from both of your replies about process but still not clear about doubts so i asking above questions again. Thanks in advance. Waiting for yor reply.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 September 2014

Meet a local CA/lawyer in person.

You shall need to register.

The CA/lawyer shall help you against a nominal fee.

Rahul Shivaji (not applicable)     02 September 2014

Yes u are right kumar doab sir. This lawyersclubindia is not explaining any thing in details correctly. So it is better to contact local CA/lawyer than wasting time here for waiting for reply. Thank u.

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     02 September 2014

Rahul,

Firstly, let me tell you that people here are not wasting time and it takes time to answer to questions since all are working and busy with their work as well.

secondly do no ever ridicule any place like this just because you have not understood it.

In most of the pragmatic answers you will need to appoint/engage a Lawyer/tax consultant. now the field work and running around for application cannot be done here!

Hope the above stands clarified.

My replies end here!

I am Sorry arpit sir. As you said i will proceed..

I am Sorry arpit sir. As you said i will proceed..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 September 2014

@Queriest: As Arprit Lalan rightly observed and mentioned that the experts/lawyers here in this place can only give advises based on the queries to the extent possible, the querist cannot expect a spoon feeding on all the issues, he has to follow the advises or suggestions and make his own way t his destination.  Your sarcastic comments on the forum appears that you do not deserve any assistance from this forum. Bear it in mind that the advises given here are free of costs hence you cannot demand or force anyone to favor you with advises of your choice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 September 2014

It appears that querist has proceeded to post anonymous queries in experts section:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/can-sole-proprietors-give-franchise-to-other--494471.asp#.VAnAmMKSwb8

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     11 September 2014

It is better for you to have consulted local lawyer to sort out your trivial raising question, thankyou

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register