Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can i keep my interim application in abeyance

Hi experts,

In my divorce case, i am getting access to my son every sunday full day. since last 11 months, further i made application for enhancing it to every saturady & sunday full day as i have every sat & sun  off in my office.They have opposed the application. Next date is for argument. Unfortunately due to new project work i will be having 6 day week (i.e. saturday full day working) in office for next 8 to 10 months (which i was not aware while making application) . so even if court allows me access, i will not be able to have it on saturadys. So my questin is Can i keep my application in abeyance for next 8 months & can press it after that?

Pls guide

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Awaiting for help from experts

(Guest)

Yes you can, but dont you think you and the kid deserve more? Why not reconcile with wife?  Be a good example to your own kid.  

(Guest)

Gyan sir, thanks for reply.

Divorce is filed by wife, in spite of lot of false allaagations from her i prayed for RCR and really ready to reconcile at any point of time & i will continue my this appraoch till end and wiil be good example to my kid. I am sure she will not get divorce coz i have not done anything wrong to her during our cohabitation.

Just a further query. Do i have to file another application for praying to keep my aplication in abeyance or jus oral submission is enough.?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register