LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (ADv)     14 October 2014

Can i go against the gp

Respected sir, My self Mahesh an LLB completed student from telangana state.. sir recently I appeared for PGLCET(LLM) and I got 213 rank which I can have the chances to get free seat in campus I completed all the semesters of LLB and I succeeded almost with 1st class marks but due to the ill health I could not write 4th semester exam and even after of 75 days my university not announced the results. As notification released for PGLCET(LLM) I filed WRIT before Highcourt of ap and ts. but during the trial GP said to my adv that "the counselling is postponed". to 26th of this month but in fact the counselling is completed today itself. during the trial my university has assured to announce the result on 20th of this month. Sir I humbly requesting you please letme know whether can I get justice or not???cause still my adv is telling that u will get the seat. and sir humbly requesting you sir let me know is there any chance to go against that GP who has misleaded to the court and as well as my adv Thanking you sir, Mahesh LLB

Learning

5 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     18 October 2014

Mr Mahesh ,

what you want to become ? first zero in? do you want to practice law? if so LL.B is enough to get bar membership.

Advocate is really made by proper practice only not by virtue of your several degrees.

Law calls for very serious study unlike you do in a college, very high concentration in the facts finding in a client's case and what law can be applied by a lot of tests like we call it on the anvils of relevant law concerned.

when your advocate tells you will get the seat why do you doubt?  you say you are first class student in law when so you could have tested your own facts on law concerned.You want to go against GP and you say he misguided your advocate, \

Your advocate cannot be guided by any as his work is to depend on his own Ability to ascertain any information veracity is it not my dear friend. what i see you neither have faith on your GP nor your Advocate that shows how deep you have studied law it shows is it not.

your claim of being a first class student of law is yet you have to certify is the pudding is it not. 

i find you believe in some manipulations that cannot help you learn a good law at all. 

your college law studies no where proves that your college taught you law well that one can derive. sorry to say so.

humility is a basic virtue in a lawyer more so in your studies of law without that equipment what law you want to do. sorry friend. 

My humble suggestion is you should be willing to be student all through life if you want to be an advocate. Else do not take up such a noble profession which need to help clients who would like to protect them.

Here what any one can observe on you that you will never accept a judgement if it is adverse to you, after all all judgements can never be ever favourable to you.

of not favorable you might anger on judge too, if that were to be never become an advocate, after all advocate is an officer of court .

if you are willing to change your attitudes, then you can be an asset to the profession! Best of lick to you. regards 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2014

One cannot predict the judgment, being a law student how can you ask this question?, Are you posting this query before the astrologers or lawyers?  since the case in the court, wait for its disposal, do not be so much anxious to get a favorable verdict, let the law take its own course.

Mahesh (ADv)     26 October 2014

@ Dr G.balakrishnan respected sir, yes your absolutely right that I am ZERO in law that's why I wants to know it and learn it. and I wants to practice law but notfor making money but for support the needy and not only for the sake ofbar membership sir.. sir you said that "Advocate is really made by proper practice only not by virtue of your several degrees". don't mind sir, I have peanut example " there are many people in this country goes to a 10th class completed and 25 years experienced RMP(Registered medical practitioner) doctor for the treatment. as well as there are many people who goes to a MBBS,MD, DM doctor who had just 2 years experience". who is correct sir? either a 25 years experienced RMP or 2 years experienced MBBS MD DM doctor? respected sir, I wants to learn a lot for the better service to my future clients. I have been enthusiastic to study since my childhood but we are not sound financially..now I am earning and simultaneously I wants to study isit wrong? and sir I feel that "there is no useless study in this world" sir i had a doubt regarding to the GP so i requested you to clarify it. AND THANKS A LOT FROM THE CORE OF MY HEART FOR CLARIFYING THE DOUBT. erroneously if i said any wrong i am extremely sorry sir.

Respected sir, the reason why I lost the faith in my advocate is, the GP told before hon'ble court that "IT IS POSTPONED FOR 1 WEEK and ITS PUBLISHED TODAY'S NEWSPAPER". for that only lord given one week time and my advocate trusted it. but in reality LLM counselling is not postponed. actually what was published in news paper is "LLM exam is postponed" but not LLM COUNSELING GP thought that counselling is postponed . sir now tell me your so called completed LLB advocates who is having 10 years experience doesn't know the difference between "exam and entrance" when the matter it self is no way concern for my problem.

RESPECTED SIR THESE LINES ARE PART OF WRIT PETITION RULES OF HIGHCOURT OF AP. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-rule (b), where the courts is of the opinion that any party to the proceedings or any other person or authority has made averments false to his knowledge or deliberately suppressed material facts, or mis-represented or indulged in vexatious proceedings, it may award such amount of exemplary costs as it may deem fit in the circumstances of the case, in addition to the costs that may be awarded under clause (b).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register