Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

6 Replies

yousuf mohammad (Law Student)     30 April 2019

What is the stage of this 498A case? Are you A1 in the case? 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2019

It all depends on the circumstances and facts of the case like duration of your stay, purpose and likely objections by other parties.  Contact your advocate and he can explore such possibilities in a legal manner depending on your stay abroad and availability for proceedings of the case.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 April 2019

Yes, what is the stage of the case? Have you been arresteed and are you on bail?

vin   30 April 2019

Am not arrested but it still on investigation in police station,but we a some kind of bail saying that court has directed the police to investigate and not to arrest if weolice.continue to co operate with police.Not mentioning anything about my aboard travel and they dont even know my passport details yet.

vin   30 April 2019

Am not arrested but it still on investigation in police station,but we a some kind of bail saying that court has directed the police to investigate and not to arrest if weolice.continue to co operate with police.Not mentioning anything about my aboard travel and they dont even know my passport details yet. 

vin   30 April 2019

Am not arrested but it still on investigation in police station,but we a some kind of bail saying that court has directed the police to investigate and not to arrest if we continue to co operate with police.Not mentioning anything about my aboard travel and they dont even know my passport details yet. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register