Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhanush   05 August 2017

Can i give ssc exam if i am having a criminal case(FIR)

Can I give SSC exams if I am having a criminal case against me in court? I will explain around 2 years back a lady(65) filed a case against me and my father that we abused her that time i was 21 years old and police took FIR against us and took case. Before this happened there was a civil case against that lady from my father that she occupied our land for building her flat and this case is still in high court becz of this case she was not able to complete her flat and becz of this she filed this fake criminal case against me and my father. My father and my mother are Government employees and i am from a very good family also. This lady who filed case against me is a very rich flat builder she derived police to take FIR against us police didnt even listen to us i am truly worried i have completed my MBA now i am planing to prepare for SSC CGL exam.so can I appear for this exam and is there anything I should be worried about? Will they reject my application after clearing exams?

Learning

10 Replies

Adv Sheetal D Bhutada (Advocate)     06 August 2017

You can give exam

Dhanush   06 August 2017

Will they reject my application after clearing ??

which application

Dhanush   06 August 2017

Huh? I means will they reject my application for job after clearing ssc cgl ?

job is different thing.

you can give exam is the important at present.

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 August 2017

You can give the exam. It appears that an FIR has been lodged; the court has not taken cognisance. As such, it cannot be said that a criminal case is pending.

Dhanush   07 August 2017

Thanks you sir

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 August 2017

You can appear for the examination irrespective of what the criminal case is about and whether it was serious or trivial.

Dhanush   09 August 2017

Thanks you sir

Shaktipada Maji   09 March 2022

I also have completed my MBA now i am planing to prepare for SSC CGL exam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register