Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (Student)     31 July 2014

Can i file defamation suit after taking anticipatory bail?

I come from a very reputed background, I'm 23 years of age and preparing for Govt Examinations (Bank Sector) from last 3 years, I'm completely dedicated to my studies. 
Few months back I introduced my uncle ( Ex Public Servant) to one of my friend's uncle who is into politics as my uncle was keen to join some nationalize party, dats it.This is a story. This was my role. 
Now I have no idea what happened later, how long was he with the party etc etc, 
Recently I read a fraud article in a newspaper it was regarding me and my uncle. We- The Duo duped many people for 30 lacks for employment in government sectors. I Genuinely have no idea what my uncle did after joining the party,infact after introducing to my friend's uncle,i got busy with my preparation for govt examinations,i had no contact with my uncle and my friend for couple of months. 
Now police are in search of me and my uncle- As per the article in newspaper. 
I'm very tensed and panic,i approached one lawyer and he said you'll have to take Anticipatory Bail for section 420 IPC, when told him the entire story, he said we cannot stop anyone filing an false case/FIR, 
Please advice me, I'm sure there must be some other option,i am innocent and haven't done anything, I've never taken a single penny from anyone. Infact I don't even know the complaint. The complaint have just dragged me made a fake story involving me in that. 
They have ruined my career, now I can't even apply for any exam. 
I want to Sue each and every single person lawfully,

Please help!

Learning

4 Replies

ATIN YADAV (lawyer)     31 July 2014

very easy please tell me you named in fir what is story of fir how is complianet and yes you filled defimation suit against them and you save further fake fir pls contact and tell me now above question answer then i get suggest properly. 

Nikhil (Student)     03 August 2014

How can people file FIR without any proof and how police accepts the complaints without any evidence or proper primary investigation?  

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 October 2014

consider this issue after acquittal.

sankar P (supervisor)     18 October 2014

Dear sir,

am i understand right sir?

Consider this issue after acquittal, It means we have to get free from old FIR & Think about defamation case.

Kindly advice me sir,

Many Thanks,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register