Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Armaan Arora (nil)     03 October 2014

Can i file a case on my father on medical grounds?

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I am a patient of epilepsy. I am 25 years old and have been on medication for almost  20 years. My doc has told me to be careful and do not have alcohol as well as cigarrates.  However, I don't face any issues but whenever I am angry, I start having headaches and not able to breathe properly.

My doc has warned me to avoid getting stressed and angry. 

Now to the real question, my parents had reconciled early 2014 after a separation of 7 years but I would like to say that there is a lot of hatred  between me and my father. Neither he can stand me nor I can.

Today only we had a serious fight and argument due to later on my health detoriated and i started having difficulty breathing and headaches. As I am a major now, my father has threatened me that he will file a case against me if these things continue. 

My question is CAN I FILE A CASE AGAINST MY FATHER IF MY HEALTH SUFFERS OR BECAUSE OF HIM SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME?

hoping to get your expert replies

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 October 2014

@ Author,

1. No.

2. Least you may take re-course under S. 107 CrPC by contacting a local advocate found via reference that also if quality of facts which are to be mentioned in one such Application are tenable under eyes of Law. 

3. Ideally one a child is looked after in his childhood and later given education enough and becomes major then he should find his own way into adult world independently as epilepsy is not major social medical ground handicap. 

[Last reply]

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 October 2014

You cannot lodge any criminal complaint or file any case against your father on the stated grounds.  Don't think too much about which is not there, better think in some progressive way to solve the issues.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 October 2014

you cannot file any case against your father on the query raised by you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register