LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Slkshrsh@gm (Officer)     31 March 2017

Can i eligible for transfer

Good morning to all..I belongs to Andhrapradesh.I am working in PSB as a officer and will complete my 3 years service in June 2017.Joining date is June 2014 in chennai.My wife is working in state govt Andharapradesh..I have sent request transfer application to my higher authorities under spouse grounds..They have rejected the application stating that administrative reasons 5 years active service needed for Zonal transfer.In DOPT guidilenes clearly showing of both wife and husband are working of one is centrally transferable job and the other is state govt..then the spouse under central gov't service will be posted to the nearest working place of other spouse... But my higher authorities rejected my application.So what to do...some suggestions I got ..just to complain in pmo portal...but why should I have to fight with my organization...clear guidelines are there...as a young officer I joined in the bank with huge hope and opted for bright future. ..it demoralised me regards my job as well as my working... So please guide me...whether i am eligible for transfer under spouse grounds... If I eligible what to do. ..Fight with the administration or to lodge a compliant in pmo portal... Please guide me..

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 April 2017

Remain amiable and gentle.

Pursue.

Apply your skills with authorities that matter.

If suitable take help of Bank Employee’s Unions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register