Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumant singh yadav (senior software engineer)     08 June 2015

Can i complaint against a employer if Employer is not giving thr notice period.

Hi, I was working in a MNC company as a contractor from 6 month  on the payrole(Parrent) of a PVT LTD company And my contract was finished on 15 may. Before one month that means on 15 april i asked my parrent company that my contract will extended or not then they reply that " yes your contract will extend and we are working on it". But before 7  days(on 9 may) from finishinfg the contract my employer maild to me that your contract will not extended because your performance is not good. And they will not provide me any notice period. So i want to know that i am eligible for getting the notice period or not. if i am eligible for this then how and where i can compalain about this.

Please reply as soon as possible

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 June 2015

Apparently you were on FTC. It appears that company has quoted "your performance is not good" to deny notice period to you. The T&C of the contract should be examined.

If the company has not issued any communication/memo/stinker/show cause notice on record regarding performance, and notice period is applicable as per the contract then you may have a reason to agitate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register