LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohith   28 December 2016

Can i case on flipkart

On December 5th I ordered a Vu Tv and made a payment of 46990 INR to Flipkart .They have given me an invalid tracking id , I was not able to check the status of the product and I was given 13th December as delivery date I called them so many times that i am given an invalid tracking id by gati courier and i really doubt if the product is in transist or not for all my calls Flipkart didnot care and on 14th December Flipkart called me and told that there was some technical issue and it wouldnot be possible to deliver the TV and cancelled the TV after 10 days i got my refund After I got my Refund I wanted to buy another tv LE TV 55 inch and unfortunately that Tv was also available only on Flipkart So i called Flipkart and told them my previous expirience and asked not to repeat their mistake and paid 58000 INR the repeated the same story with fake tracking id this way flipkart hold my 50K and cheated on me am sure flipkart is doing the same with 1000s of people and holding crs of Rs..i wll get my 2nd refund in some 10 days but my point is flipkart is taking huge amounts of payments with an intention only to rotate money for intrest

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 December 2016

you can watch customers feedback through www. trustedcompany.com › India › Online Shopping Mall

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 December 2016

Are you giving information or that you want to sue Flipkart?  Don't buy expensive things online. Go to a showroom, see the thing actually and satisfy yourself and  buy.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 December 2016

If you have the evidence to establish, then write to M/s Flipkart and claim interest, compensation and  approach DCDRF.

Pankaj Yadav (MT)     22 January 2018

Most probably its really a technical issue or an issue with their arrangement with the courier.Maybe courier is rejecting their request.Please dont be skeptic about everything.Xtrack GPS Tracker

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register