LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAMOD SAHU (software developer)     02 September 2014

Can i case fraud case agains my wife family

Sir, I am software developer last year 2013 i got married, that time my wife family and my wife convey that my wife no boy friend and she marry own wish, she is also study that by she spend lot of time at her mother home but she always create family problem for little issue, this rakhi i go my wife home town than every thing is good, we start  journey in mid way my wife introduce me with her boy friend than thy force me to left her, after this accident i inform my mother in law she say left this and go your own way, but i registered case against that boy and my wife, my family not supported us, than police take action that time in police they are keep try to hide that boy information, but after few day they registered case against me and my family that want money, her girl still touch with that boy but they nothing to do, but they force my family for settlement because i am private company employ that by my father did settlement and give big amount to those bad gays, now i get some other information about my x wife my mother in law know very well that gay , may be only for money they create hole store, we have in written mother and father in law statement when they accept that time my wife left me i say hole store to him and they give me permission to left her for her boy friend, we are in big trouble please help us

Learning

3 Replies

yogendra (engineer)     02 September 2014

Defamation ka case karo...sab pe..sabko court daudaao....maja aayega...

1 Like

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     02 September 2014

Find a Case u/s 340 against the wife and your in-laws

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2014

please describe your problem so that can be undertood in one reading

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register