Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Toni   17 May 2017

Can husband remove his documents from case?

Sirs/Madams. I am a 35 year man from Delhi and wife 33 years. No children. My wife is living away from me from May, 2015 in her elders home in Meerut. Marriage was in Delhi, we lived together in Delhi. In February this year, my relation near her home told me she is making case for dowry and divorce in Meerut and I should do divorce case first in Delhi. I filed divorce case in cruelty in March this year. I do not know if she file any case in Meerut or not. My case is filed, one hearing happened and now coming next week. Lawyer tells me to make amends and add deserting also to my case which became two years in this May. My questions please: 1. Can I change my case now and add deserting also? Only one date happened till now and lawyer tells me that wife has not received case notice till now and now only a new date will be given. Or do I take back this case and file new case of deserting (lawyer fees is little bit of problem as this lawyer half fee paid in advance and new case means new fees, please understand). 2. This one more personal. Can I remove some things I said in my case and also remove some of my documents. Please do not get angry if you think it is wrong. I do not know. I asked this from another lawyer and he scolded me of cheating. But it is my own case naa? I said in my case that she had share nude photos with someone. I had given some nude photos also in a closed envelope, which I found in her phone. I was panicking then afraid and wanting to file case before her. Now I want to keep case but not make ugly sayings of nude photos. Can I take back the pasted envelope with Court permission and also remove the part in case where I talk about nude photo. Two reasons: I am hoping she can come back but on saying all this, she will not come, I am sure. And also, even if we divorce I do not want to make dirty sayings about her. It is true I found her nude photo, but they were before marriage photos that was clear, so I do not know where or how they come from. It was two photos, she alone, nobody else. But she never even tell me where those photo come from and within day or two of photos found, we fought so badly that she left and we never talked. I never found of any man else in her life even after asking people and I do not like saying false thing about my wife even if we end life together. Can I change saying in case and also take back that closed envelope from Court? Please help. Thank you everyone for reading me.

Learning

1 Replies

Toni   17 May 2017

One more thing. Lawyer has told me adding deserting to this case can be allowed or can be refused by Court. But if I take back and make new case with deserting + cruelty, the case will be taken without any refusal. Is it correct?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register