Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     02 September 2015

Can hma24 be applied again after earlier hma24 in other case

Hi, 

please advise. wife had filed HMA24 in her RCR case, there was a maintainence order of Rs 5000 when the case got over i stopped paying in that case as it was an interim order

in my divorce case, she has filed HMA24 again for maintainence when her earlier hma24 order was still in existence.

i wanted to know,since her earlier RCR was over and i stopped paying maintainence her other application of HMA24 in my divorce case is still pending. so wanted to know, can she again claim maintaince under the same head? (HMA24) she has also filed 125 and DV, both cases are running but still no orders interim or final...so will i again have to pay under HMA24?

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 September 2015

as you have mentioned the earlier sec24 interim maintenance in rcr case had lost its validity when the rcr decree is pronounced.now she is eligible to file a fresh application of interim maintenance under hma 24 while her divorce case is on

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     02 September 2015

Yes. She is eligible maintenance u/s. 24 in divorce case, as no maintenance in any other case is available at this time. Prabhakar - Advocate (M)9958670740

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register