Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil   02 December 2017

Can court consider letters send to wife as a notice??

I STUCKED IN 125 AS MY WIFE SUIED ME FOR MAINTANCE.

MY  WIFE ALREADY TOOK ENOUGH MONEY FROM HER PRIVIOUS HUSBAND AND ALSO GOLD ORNAMENTS.

WHICH I PROOVED IN COURT BUT I STILL FOUND MY SELF HELPLESS . SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER FOR SURE PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE ALTERNATE WAYS 

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 December 2017

Court will consider her present financial situation while deciding maintenance for her, not what all she got from previous husband(s).

If you can prove her capability to earn, her previous job profile and you are ready to keep her at your matrimonial home but without any ground she is not living with you, the court can dismiss her petition under section 125 Cr.P.C.

A deserting wife will not be allowed maintenance under this provision.

(Guest)

Mr. Sunil,

Nothing can be construed either from the subject line or the descripttion of the problem in the absence of the contents of the letters or the details of extraction of money from her last bridegroom and also the proceedings of your 125 case.

However, if you want merely to know whether your letters can be taken as notices, you may be grossly mistaken. It may be made clear that notice can be a single one with consolidated facts, not in multiples in the shape of numerous letters.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sunil
I STUCKED IN 125 AS MY WIFE SUIED ME FOR MAINTANCE.

MY  WIFE ALREADY TOOK ENOUGH MONEY FROM HER PRIVIOUS HUSBAND AND ALSO GOLD ORNAMENTS.

WHICH I PROOVED IN COURT BUT I STILL FOUND MY SELF HELPLESS . SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER FOR SURE PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE ALTERNATE WAYS 

Very irrelevant expectation from the experts without discussion of details of the case!

Alternates could have been expected only to the means and methods, which you would already have adopted and failed, but you have not discussed even a single one you have adopted. So, on what basis any alternative can be suggessted to you, is the main question?

Further, if she is a gold digger, she may have attained expertise in that art, while you would have failed to dig even her past background by appropriate verification.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2017

Legal Notice is the legal concept describing a requirement that a party be aware of legal process affecting their rights, obligations or duties. So in a case legal notices are must.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rama chary Rachakonda
Legal Notice is the legal concept describing a requirement that a party be aware of legal process affecting their rights, obligations or duties. So in a case legal notices are must.

Sorry to differ with your views about the legal notice to be a must. 

sunil   02 December 2017

Thanks for all of your suggestion

and appologies for the mismatch subject and descriotion

But Sir if she is doing a drama in front of Hon,magistrate, that i want to go back with me.

How can i prove her for desertion by the wife. And as she is a gold digger if she came back she will definatly screw my whole life.

is those letter will work that she denied priviously and she will just acting over here.  

(Guest)

Only you know better. Nobody else can advice you when you have not briefed anyone of the experts here. Better discuss with your own lawyer about the methods aon how and what, when he knows the background.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register