Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lissing perme (unemployed)     04 May 2013

Can complainant may be allowed to heard during bail proceed

Respectd Members,

I am a complainant to a case.And want to make objection to bail hearing.But not sure about under which provision of Cr.P.C should I asked to the concern Magistrate to allowed me to Do so. Will concern Magistrate allowed my plead for to be heard during bail hearing. ?? What is the procedure to do so?? Is any leading case in this regard?? Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     04 May 2013

Since, you have said that the same is bail matter, it means the same is criminal matters. Criminal matters are normally carried by state i.e. Governemnt. AND even complainant is not heard by court. If complainant wish to get appaered his own advocate, he needs to file appropriate application. Only then compalinant succeed to make his objection in his capacity.

But in your case you are not complainant. Hence, you will have to file application for impleadment as party and try your luck.

Goutam Prasad

Advocate

Supreme Court of India

Mob: 9810753838

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

lissing perme (unemployed)     04 May 2013

@Goutam Prasad, Sir could you explain the"appropriate application".I.E. under what provision of law the complainant can file application. And I am the complainant here. Thahks

manish jeswani (lawyer)     16 May 2014

Hello

You can file application under section 301(2) of crpc

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     17 May 2014

I disagree with the above it is not uinder sec. 301(2) crpc it is for general ,and sec 302  crpc  is for magistrate courts,that to with the approval of Public  prosecutor or Assistant public prosecutor in charge of the case

Dr. Rajkumar Hari Pol (Profession)     29 June 2014

You can file application u/s. 302 of Cr. P. C. for the permission of the Hon'ble Court to conduct the proceeding.

MS. J.k. International vs. State Govt Of Nct Of Delhi And ... on 23 February, 2001 S. C.

Attached File : 954108619 ms. j.k. international vs. state govt of nct of delhi and others.doc downloaded: 163 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register