Can child custody be forcefully given to father

Can child custody be given forcefully to father if mother of child is not working. In this case child is 5+ years & she wants to remain with her mother. But her mother does not want to keep child as she is looking to remarry somebody else. So, in this case can she forcefully give child to father.

So both of you wanted to get rid of your social responsibility with the different pretext? I think, the father ought to take care of his child in such situation.

If father doesn't take care then paternal grandparents can take custody of child.

Dear Shashi Dhara, the question is 'forcefully'. Please read the query again, diligently.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu