Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pandian   29 March 2017

Can anyone tell me whether marriage is valid or not

Hi  All

I am from Tamil nadu and my marriage is in progress and with a lot of confusion. 5 years back my brother got married .2 years back my mother was sick and they started searching girl for me. My sister in law's sister got married to Christian in long back.Her daugher age is 25. Now they are follwing Christian.  My brother wife's sister approached my family and ready to give her daughter to me .My mom and brother said ok. Marriage talk started, few months later, we lost mother. After that everyone is started opposing the marriage and it is not legal. But her mother and dad told me that it is not an issue. You can marry my daughter. Should i marry her? Now some family members agreed and planning for Hindu marriage in temple. 

Whether it is valid marriage or not?

How to marry her in temple because she is Christian and her is name also Christian only.

How to get marriage certificate 

Please tell me, this problems started on 2014. I am not able to take any decision ?

Learning

12 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     29 March 2017

@ Pandwa 

1. The person you are marrying is already married as stated by you devil

2. If she is not married than you can marry her under special marriage act .wink

3. Just to marry you are finding it so difficult . After marriage lot of adjustments to be made .Hence be prepared and ready for the same . 

pandian   29 March 2017

She is not married .. she is my sister in law ->sisters->daughter 

pandian   29 March 2017

not sister in law sister .

Originally posted by : pandian
Hi  All

My sister in law's sister got married to Christian in long back.

angry at pandwa are you drunk . Read what you have stated above 

pandian   29 March 2017

sister of my sister in law 

pandian   29 March 2017

My brother married B.

A is elder sister of B .

C is daughter of A . 

i am going to marry C .

@ ABCD if your ding dong is standing so much than Consult a local advocate and marry under Special Marriage act and you will get Marriage  certificate also .

(Guest)
Hi  All

I am from Tamil nadu and my marriage is in progress and with a lot of confusion. 5 years back my brother got married .2 years back my mother was sick and they started searching girl for me. My sister in law's sister got married to Christian in long back.Her daugher age is 25. Now they are follwing Christian.  My brother wife's sister approached my family and ready to give her daughter to me .My mom and brother said ok. Marriage talk started, few months later, we lost mother. After that everyone is started opposing the marriage and it is not legal. But her mother and dad told me that it is not an issue. You can marry my daughter. Should i marry her? Now some family members agreed and planning for Hindu marriage in temple. 

Whether it is valid marriage or not?

How to marry her in temple because she is Christian and her is name also Christian only.

How to get marriage certificate 

Please tell me, this problems started on 2014. I am not able to take any decision ?

I will answer to the very important question that you have asked.

Dont marry.  But dont put blame on me that I said, dont marry.  Marrying is waste.  Do something productive other than marriage.

pandian   29 March 2017

Do something productive other than marriage

marriage is part of life 

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

I will answer to the very important question that you have asked.

Dont marry.  But dont put blame on me that I said, dont marry.  Marrying is waste.  Do something productive other than marriage.

devil ?? if people dont marry population of india will decrease and so also human civilization will cease to exist . We will disappear from the face of the earth jut lik dianosurs coolcrying

But i say marry and produce as much kids as you want wink

(Guest)
Do something productive other than marriage

marriage is part of life 

Abey g@@ndu to take decision of marriage you aer seeking advise on public platform?  Dont marry.  Marriage wont be productive in your case but will become one public platform itself where anyone can do and say anything.  That is not called marriage.  You will be in more trouble than ever if you marry.  Marriage is for adults not for drunk kids like you.

1 Like

Mukesh sharma (job )     29 March 2017

Hello you can marry with her in special marriage act 

go for it 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register