Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nishant (xyz)     09 June 2017

Can any woman file anything against us in india?

My brother entered into a small physical spat in which the other party i.e. Other guy and his workers and relatives quite badly beat my brother. I reached the place and pulled my brother out. Post this he registered a fir under 323,341,506,34. Soon after this we were shocked to see her wife raised an fir against both of us under 323,451,354,34 with allegation of touching her body parts which totally fake and fabricated as revenge of an ongoing parking unauthorized construction case. Now we have put in a anticipatory bail request, result of which is due. What will happen if this is rejected? What should we do now? Its sad people threatening us when are being beaten and got fake case on us? Can this be quashed? Or can police cancel the fir? Can they prepare weak chargesheet against us if we pressurise them?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

It is true that women can file 354, 375 against any man, but its not to be worried about too much. Just get the bail and explain it to the police and also the court later about the false nature of claims. Any false statements will go against them and in favor of you, rest assured. Also, if its a habit of that woman to routinely file false complaints, then the magistrate, police etc. do investigate and make her pay for it (there have been instances where some women blackmail men with false cases for money etc. and they were brought to justice). You can also file a heavy civil suit for defamation if her accusations are indeed false. You can then win compensation for legal fees, emotional distress, loss of reputation etc.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 June 2017

Is the spot covered by CCTV footage?

Do you have your own witnesses?

Engage a very able senior local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such criminal matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register