LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lata (trainer)     17 January 2017

Can a transfer a flat to a foundation

Hello I was a tenant of a premise in a redevelopment project. The builder got a fake list of tenants registered without submitting the rent receipts and in the list he submitted my Aunt's name. My Aunt passed away in 1997 and she was the earlier tenant of the premise. Somehow now the Builder has agreed to my tenancy once the matter went to the City Civil court. After having seen the manipulations that a builder can do with the combined help of a variety of Authorised organisations , I have decided to transfer the premise directly in the name of a foundation which I have made for my Aunt's manuscriptts etc. Now the builder is saying that he is ready to give me the premise but cannot transfer the rights to the Foundation. I am ready to give in writing in the court that it was my Aunt's desire to use the premise for her work . But the builder is depriving me of such rights and telling that he can give the flat in my name only. Earlier the same builder took away my rights and transferrred the tenancy in the name of my Aunt and I had to go to the court to get the matter solved. Now he is not allowing me to transfer my rights to the foundation. Since I have faced a lot of trouble running in the court, Muncipal corporation etc. I do not want a similar thing to happen to any of my relatives in the future and want to transfer the rights to a foundation during my lifespan. Please advice as to how should I go about. The matter is with the City civil court where I have asked him to give me the flat in my name.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register