Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hema@123   25 April 2016

Can a ordinary person fit for the case with out an adovate

Hi,

Can i represt my own case insisted of an advocate in family court and argue in court and produce evidence plz suggest.

I case if i can argu my case, what is the procedure

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     25 April 2016

Yes you can do that

(Guest)

My few chavannis for you,

1.  Judges somehow discourage such, by simply not agreeing to whatever you say and put across.  This is a main drawback.  However judges can look into any situation from law point of view and pass orders, which they dont do.  They will ask you to bring your lawyer who is pass mark lawyer and will best take another date.

2.  There is one Mr Amit whom you can contact whom I have been suggesting to fight his own case and he has quite successfully done and won his cases.  You can find his old posts, take his number and ask how to go abour PIP. i.e. party in person case.

3.  There is one Mr Shonee Kapoor, who has also done the same.  You can take his number too by contacting him.

4.  You can contact Mr TGK Reddi above who has been doing it since ages.

But before you plunge in, you read, and read law books related to your case and then plunge.

Hiring a lawyer does not assure you success, and neither confirms otherwise, each has its own advantages and disadvantages.

If you ask me, I tell you handle your case yourself.  No need of lawyer especially in matrimonial cases like divorce and alimony.  Rest of the criminal cases. one need to take help of competent lawyer.  Dont risk yourself in such case would be my advice.

All above can be found in archives of LCI forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register