1. I want to form a private limited company in Delhi instead of a law firm. And all the share holders and directors of this company shall be lawyers and advocates.
2. But the exception will be that apart from lawyers and advocates, there will be one more share holder of this company. And this share holder holding 51% stack will be another private limited company run by ordinary people.
Now my queries are:
1. Can I execute step 1?
2. Can I execute steps 1 & 2 both?
3. If any step is not possible, what changes should I make in the corporate structure?
4. Please share your further suggestions too.