Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veerendra   05 February 2016

Can a gift deed of a one room kitchen apartment be registere

Greetings to all ye eminent lawyers,

My father wants to gift me a one room kitchen flat in the Andheri area of Mumbai.

I have only the sale deed between the previous owner and my father. I also have the share certificate of the society.

I do not have the land records of the building. The conveyance of the building is not done anyway.

So now I want to know whether I can register a gift deed only on the basis of sale deed.

Besides all other identify proof is ready like the Adhar Card, PAN Card of myself & my father. My mother & my wife with are the witnesses & they are Adhar Card & PAN Card is ready.

The gift deed is ready & the registration agents are demanding a huge some to get it registered. Can somebody please tell me where should I registered (the Apartment is in Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai.)

Also please provide the link where I can book appointment for registration online.

Hope to see a lot of responses & many thanks an advance for the same.

Thanks & best regards,

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Veerendra Darakh

Learning

3 Replies

Subash M R (Advocate)     05 February 2016

You can,but at the same time why can't you apply to get the land records and other revenue documents relating the property through proper channel.   

If the gift deed is ready, you can get it rergistered in concerned sub registrar office to your area by paying nominal stamp duty and registration fees,since the transaction being taken place between blood relatives, and with regard to documentation of deed of gift and registration services,current rate of fees to be paid.

Thanking you,

Veerendra   09 February 2016

Thank you very much Advocate M R Subash for the reply. I have already applied for the copies of the documents . 

In the meanwhile I will go ahead with the registration of the gift deed.

Thanks once again,

Regards,

Veerendra Darakh

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 April 2016

1) As per new circular issued by governemnt of maharashtra if fatet wants to give his property to his son by way of GIFT then only Rs.500/- stamp paper is require.

2) About individuals who want to give and take thier address proff. Adhar Card ,Pan card.

3) Land record can be made avialable from revenue authority if peoperty is situated in village, disrict collector if it is in urban area. In order to clear the transfer of property land record must be identified and verified by concern authority signature and stamp. for that make an application for latest property record 7/12 extract.

4) Building document since first its agreement to sell or any other transfer. It is better to take 15 years Title and Search Report from proerty lawyer. It is require to incorporate it in final Deed of Tansfer.

5) In order to avoid all these people may take help of AGENT who will extract money more than its requirement. so it is better to hire local lawyer to get ut work done.

Thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register