Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saritha (free)     11 June 2011

Can I file case directly in to High Court

Hi

I'm staying in Hyderabad ,my Grand Father land was ocupied by some one that is in Vishakaptnam  I have some questions plz give advise for file the case in Court

if I want file case in Civil Court am I need to file Vishakapatnam distrct court or can I file in Hyderabad  distrct court also,

am I  file directly in Highcourt or am I need to come step by step distrct ,session and High court 

I heared for Land dispute issues separate court in Hyderabad if any body knows plz give me details

Thanks

saritha

Learning

9 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 June 2011

Your GFs land is occupied by some one.  Your GF has to file a case in the civil court to declare him as owner of the land.  Directly you cannot file a case to high court.  If the matter is related to grant of land then land Tribunal has jurisdiction, but in your case some one is occupied the land, so civil courts have got jurisdiction to try such suits.

saritha (free)     12 June 2011

Thanks for Your reply Rajeev

That land sale deed details (1940 to 1970 duration ) we lost that record we searched in regestration office till now we did not got fruitfull results,but that land is on  my GrandFather name he paid SISTHU(land fees) we seen in Adangal records MRO Office now MRO is also ready to give ADANGAL Copy .

Now my GrandFather and my Father was expired  ,we observed some one same SURANAME they given GPA to(note :  same SURNAME person came in to picture in 1987  Based on Adangal copy docs they given they also did not have land sale details ) some one they sold that land 

PLZ give me sugestion how to handle this case what are documents I need to collect ,which court I need to file this case.

JaiHind2010 (Owner)     12 June 2011

Suit for specific performance was filed directly in the Bombay High Court.

saritha (free)     12 June 2011

Experts ..plz give me sugestion for my case..

Amit Soni (Proprietor)     12 June 2011

Dear,

As per CPC provisions you can file the suit in competent court (which has primary jurisdiction not HC) which have jurisdiction on:

1) where the disputed property situated or

2) where one of the party to the case:

a) resides in ordinary course or

b) resides or do business in ordinary course. etc..

and pecuniary jurisdiction will also be consider before filing the suit.

(Guest)

yes i'm totally agree with mr amit soni, according to subject matter, cause of action or value of subject matter you have to file your case in competent court........... 

venu (admin)     25 February 2013

sir, my name is venu my question is regarding Recruitment of indian bank clerk.i wrote ibps-1(indian banking personal seletion) i qulified this but while i am submiting online apllication my catagery i submitted worng instand of OH i sumitted HI ie i am orthopidically handicap but i submitted HEARING IMPAIRED.in interview they asked me i submitted afilbit(10 rupes bond by lawyer about the mistake)and they told me write a letter on white paper about the mistake both of that i sumited then they allowed me into interview panel.after 1 month they send me oppointment letter in HI catagery instand of OH.i attended training,in the second day of the training they send me out of traing because of mistake. now i am jobsless.they can disqulify me in interview na sir. after sending appointment how they send me out. please give me sugession how to legally.any free lawyer can i get to file in high court please sugess me sirr

venu (admin)     25 February 2013

sir, my name is venu my question is regarding Recruitment of indian bank clerk.i wrote ibps-1(indian banking personal seletion) i qulified this but while i am submiting online apllication my catagery i submitted worng instand of OH i sumitted HI ie i am orthopidically handicap but i submitted HEARING IMPAIRED.in interview they asked me i submitted afilbit(10 rupes bond by lawyer about the mistake)and they told me write a letter on white paper about the mistake both of that i sumited then they allowed me into interview panel.after 1 month they send me oppointment letter in HI catagery instand of OH.i attended training,in the second day of the training they send me out of traing because of mistake. now i am jobsless.they can disqulify me in interview na sir. after sending appointment how they send me out. please give me sugession how to legally.any free lawyer can i get to file in high court please sugess me sir. i am frm hyderabad

Principal (Principal)     07 January 2015

PF Authorities by force collect Rs. 20,00,000.00 from the bank where the education institute deposit the admission fees. Should I file Suit to Civil Court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register