Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABUBHAI THAKKAR (CEO)     23 July 2011

Can I ask Court to produce Rojnama On record.

If lawyer is not presenting Rojnama since last one and Half year on record with taking special adjornment , does it called Contempt of Court ???Under which section????

here is my application I am going to place in High Court on Monday .

Guide me .

IN THE HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT AT AHMEDABAD

CRIMINAL MISC.APPLICATION NO: 3000 OF 2001               In

CRIMINAL MISC.APPLICATION NO: 5416 OF 2000

In

CRIMINAL MISC.APPLICATION NO:2204 OF 2000

R.M ENTERPRISE ,

Sardar Gunj,Anand. Petitioner.

Versus

Babubhai Mangaljibhai Thakkar Respondent.

State Of Gujarat Respondent.

CORAM: HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE Z.K.SAIYED

Hearing Date : 25 July, 2011

·       Rojnama not presenrted in court by  Petitioner lawyer   Mr. Nalin K. Thakkar.

Mr. Nalin K. Thakkar as a petitioner lawyer gets the adjournment on 23/12/2010 for producing Rojnama .As a lawyer and court officer Mr. Nalin K. Thakkar knows the record rule for lower court. The Rojnama comes under “C” file of the case at the lower court, which gets destroyed after 5 years of judgment. Since 18/01/1999 in original case CC 6584/1994 for which this CMA 3000/2001( CMA 2204 of 2000,CMA. 5416of 2000)is in proceeding the petitioner has passed 10 years intentionally to gets destroyed  all records as per record rule. As Hon. Court has not called for lower court record for above all three C.M.A., we as defendant do not gets any lower court records for our defense . It is the legal obligation of Mr. Nalin Thakkar ,the lawyer of petitioner to provide all necessary document in court for free and fair justice.

·       Prayer to the Court:

·       1.Mr. Nalin K.Thakkar as a petitioner lawyer cum court officer not presenting Rojnama on record

·       2.Our prayer to provide us copy of Rojnama for our defense taking Rojnama  on record.

Dt.25/07/2011  Thakkar Babubhai Mangaljibhai

Ahmedabad      (Respondent: Party in Person)

Learning

1 Replies

pratik (self working)     23 July 2011

good like to know.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register